CONCAT understands that client support is a lynchpin in the entire customer journey,
CONCAT helps businesses transform through a combination of technology and business intelligence to make a meaningful difference.
We leverage customer service as an opportunity to delight customers and engage them in new, exciting ways and catalyze change
CONCAT is a company that provides multi-service Solutions to clients in Manufacturing, Financial Services, and many more different industries with an integrated digital approach inclusive of modern-day technologies like
- Automation & AI
- IoT – Digital Engineering
- Block Chain
- Analytics and Insights
- RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
- AR (Augmented Reality) & VR (Virtual Reality)
Automation & AI
Artificial Intelligence refers to the intelligence demonstrated by machines. These machines are capable of doing tasks that require human intelligence. The primary goal of implementing AI-based solutions is to allow machines or systems to behave autonomously without repetitive programming. AI/ML is becoming increasingly important as virtually every organization now has people who work remotely. They can also be used to improve endpoint security and protect corporate data and devices. Concat is able to provide a superior experience for clients through connected, available, and reliable pool devices.
IoT – Digital Engineering
The internet of things, or IoT, is a system of interrelated computing devices, mechanical and digital machines, objects, animals, or people that are provided with unique identifiers (UIDs) and the ability to transfer data over a network without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction.
the rapidly growing network of connected objects that can collect and exchange data in real-time using embedded sensors. Thermostats, cars, lights, refrigerators, and more appliances can all be connected to the IoT.
IoT applications run on IoT devices and can be created to be specific to almost every industry and vertical, including healthcare, industrial automation, smart homes and buildings, automotive, and wearable technology. Increasingly, IoT applications are using AI and machine learning to add intelligence to devices. Cloud – IoT (AWS) @ Concat helped client to get the best-in-class solution to meet set goals.
Also referred to as Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT), a Blockchain is a digital ledger of transactions that is duplicated and distributed thousands of times across a network of computer systems on the blockchain. It is the process of recording information in a manner that makes it difficult or impossible to change or hack the system. Blockchain technology are developing and testing other uses for blockchain, including these:
- Blockchain for payment processing and money transfers. Transactions processed over a blockchain could be settled within a matter of seconds and reduce (or eliminate) banking transfer fees.
- Blockchain for monitoring supply chains. Using blockchain, businesses could pinpoint inefficiencies within their supply chains quickly, as well as locate items in real-time and see how products perform from a quality-control perspective as they travel from manufacturers to retailers.
- Blockchain for digital IDs. Microsoft is experimenting with blockchain technology to help people control their digital identities, while also giving users control over who accesses that data.
- Blockchain for data sharing. Blockchain could act as an intermediary to securely store and move enterprise data among industries.
- Blockchain for copyright and royalties protection. Blockchain could be used to create a decentralized database that ensures artists maintain their music rights and provides transparent and real-time royalty distributions to musicians. Blockchain could also do the same for open source developers.
- Blockchain for Internet of Things network management. Blockchain could become a regulator of IoT networks to “identify devices connected to a wireless network, monitor the activity of those devices, and determine how trustworthy those devices are” and to “automatically assess the trustworthiness of new devices being added to the network, such as cars and smartphones.”
- Blockchain for healthcare. Blockchain could also play an important role in healthcare: “Healthcare payers and providers are using blockchain to manage clinical trials data and electronic medical records while maintaining regulatory compliance.
It is a mistake to believe that you are of no interest to cyber attackers. Everyone who is connected to the Internet needs cyber security. This is because most cyber-attacks are automated and aim to exploit common vulnerabilities rather than specific websites or organizations. It aims to reduce the risk of cyber-attacks and protect against the unauthorized exploitation of systems, networks, and technologies.
Cloud computing is the delivery of computing services—including servers, storage, databases, networking, software, analytics, and intelligence—over the Internet (“the cloud”) to offer faster innovation, flexible resources, and economies of scale. Cloud-computing services cover a vast range of options now, from the basics of storage, networking, and processing power, to natural language processing and artificial intelligence as well as standard office applications. Pretty much any service that doesn’t require you to be physically close to the computer hardware that you are using can now be delivered via the cloud.
Analytics and Insights
An agile, resilient data and analytics strategy is critical to business success in today’s rapidly changing world. Big Data techniques & Analytics Summit gives you the tools you need to build a strategy that aligns with business goals and makes data and analytics central to your organization. To develop deep customer understanding, we employ a range of quantitative and qualitative marketing research approaches plus big data techniques that are both innovative and pragmatic. CONCAT Translating consumer insights and big data into concrete initiatives that drive above-market growth.
RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
We all know that in any business, time is money. Almost every organization has many operational areas that perform hundreds of different tasks every day Robotic process automation (RPA) is an application of technology, governed by business logic and structured inputs, aimed at automating business processes. Using RPA tools, a company can configure software, or a “robot,” to capture and interpret applications for processing a transaction, manipulating data, triggering responses, and communicating with other digital systems. RPA scenarios range from generating an automatic response to an email to deploying thousands of bots, each programmed to automate jobs in an ERP system. RPA technology is changing the way business is done.
AR (Augmented Reality) & VR (Virtual Reality)
Virtual reality uses a headset to place you in a computer-generated world that you can explore. Augmented reality, on the other hand, is a bit different. Instead of transporting you to a virtual world, it takes digital images and layers them on the real world around you through the use of either a clear visor or smartphone.
Virtual CTO & CIO
Virtual CTO/CIO service that provides your business with the technical expertise, the capabilities of a CTO/CIO such as the ability to ensure technologies are used efficiently, profitably, and securely, without the full-time salary and other expenses. As a leading IT- consultant, we Provide services, with an ultimate, goal, of course, is to leverage technology to increase revenue and decrease expenses.
- Help set strategic priorities, key initiatives, and identify ROI.
- Provide methods and processes to drive change.
- Offer input on regulatory and compliance matters.
- Evaluate current team skills and alignment.
- Manage your day-to-day technology direction.
- Support strategic vendor relationships.